A3 80MIC 100pk – 5306207
R590.00 Price incl. VAT
A3 80MIC 100pk – 5306207
Found this product at a lower price? Click here to let us know and we will try to match the price
Shipped in an estimated 3 to 5 working days – Tracking details will be sent to you a day or 2 before delivery
A3 80MIC 100pk – 5306207
- Each 160 micron pouch provides sturdy protection for A3 posters, notices, documents and photographs from scrapes, creases and spills. It’s the ideal choice for frequently handled documents, keeping them clean and pristine for a professional look and to make sure important notices are always visible and clear. These premium quality laminating pouches have been designed to enhance posters, photos and more with a glossy finish. This pack includes 100 pouches.
- 160 micron (80 micron each side)
- 2×80 micron thickness (160 in total)
- 80mic laminating pouch – 100 pack
- Compatible with all popular brands of laminator
- Enhance 160 Micron thickness – providing a basic level of document protection
- Enhance 80 Micron thickness – providing a basic level of document protection
- Gloss finish in A3 size
- Gloss finish in A3 size – pack size 100
- Ideal for notices, photos, instructions and frequently handled documents
- Pack of 100 pouches
- Premium quality ImageLast laminating pouches for superior laminating results every time
- Premium quality laminating pouches for superior results
- Size: A3
- Unique arrow directional quality mark disappears when laminated
Reasons to buy from eGadgets South Africa’s website:
-Free delivery on all purchases.
-Safe and secure online shopping.
-Personalized, speedy and convenient customer service (Have your purchase delivered to you at the comfort of your home or office).
-Get a further 3.5% discount on your purchase when you pay by EFT on checkout.
-Very competitive pricing on all products
-Earn e-points with every purchase, which can be used for discounts towards future purchases.
-We value our clients and believe in building long term relationships.
-Our clients believe in our services.
Watch below what South African Comedian and MC Masood Boomgaard has to say about eGadgets South Africa
-Our clients enjoy their shopping experience to the extend some have blogged about their online shopping experience. Please read the blog below written by Oomleeu
Frequently asked Questions when buying from eGadgets South Africa’s website
We know that when you make an online purchase, you will have a few questions. We have compiled these Frequently Asked Questions to assist you the best we can. If there is anything else you need clarity on, please do not hesitate to make contact with us.
1. How much is delivery?
Delivery is FREE on all purchases to anywhere in South Africa.
2. What happens once I place my order?
If you pay via payfast, you will receive an email stating your order is “processing”
If you pay by EFT, you will receive an email stating your order is placed but on “hold” until your EFT clears. You will thereafter receive an email stating that your order is “processing” once your funds clear.
A day or 2 before delivery you will receive a final email stating your order is “completed” – This email will also contain tracking details in order for you to track your order.
3. Does all your products carry a warranty?
Yes, every single product listed on our website carries a minimum of a years warranty.
4. Is there walk in service centres where I can take in my product if it is faulty?
Yes there is. Each brand has a dedicated walk in service centre.
5. How do I make use of the 3.5% discount on my purchase?
All you need to do is chose the EFT option as your method of payment on checkout. Thereafter the system calculates your final price to pay.
6. How safe is your website for me to transact on?
Our website is as secure as any website can possibly be. We have our SSL Certificate clearance. We also use payfast as our trusted partner to process transactions. Payfast is a trusted payment portal used by many other leading online companies. We do not store any of your card details. You also have the option of doing a direct EFT as opposed to entering any of your card details.
7. How reputable is eGadgets South Africa?
We have been around for over 7 years and our focus is to make a positive difference by bringing you great service with the best prices in the market. Over this time we have gained extremely loyal clients and continue to always make a positive difference.
8. What is your delivery policy?
eGadgets South Africa will only use a reputable national courier partner for deliveries. We will only deliver products to a physical address, and not to a PO Box/Postnet. Please note that we always work very closely with the relevant courier companies to ensure that your order is delivered safely and in time to you. Please ensure that the delivery address is your home or office, where an authorised person can sign for your delivery in your absence. Delivery can take between an estimated 3 to 5 working days once your payment clears unless otherwise stated. eGadgets South Africa will not ship any products outside the boundaries of South Africa.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.