Eaton Ellipse PRO 650 IEC 640VA AVR 230V Tower/Rack – ELP650IEC
R2,900.00 Price incl. VAT
Eaton Ellipse PRO 650 IEC 640VA AVR 230V Tower/Rack
4 in stock
Found this product at a lower price? Click here to let us know and we will try to match the price
Shipped in an estimated 3 to 5 working days – Tracking details will be sent to you a day or 2 before delivery.
– product name: Eaton Ellipse PRO UPS
– upc: 743172437334
– product length/depth: 82 MM
– product height: 260 MM
– product width: 285 MM
– product weight: 6.6 KG
– ce marked
– ul 1778
– iec/en 62040-1
– iec/en 62040-2
– wattage: 440 W
– output power factor: Rack/tower
– form factor: tower
– enclosure: black/silverINPUT FREQUENCY RANGE
– includes network card: no
– input connection: c14
– software compatibility: eaton intelligent power manager, eaton intelligent power protector
– batteries replacement: user replaceable
– battery type: lead-acid maintenance-free (replaceable)
– efficiency: 97%
– energy efficient ups with energy metering
– easy to operate : next-generation multilingual lcd display
– automatic voltage regulation and sinewave output
– remote reboot and runtime optimization thanks to 2 manageable outlets
– monitoring & shutdown software for vmware, hyper-v, windows, linux, …
– 1 usb port & 1 serial + contact port for compatibility with existing or future hardware
– 1 slot for optional com card (network, modbus or relay)
– advanced battery management (abm) technology to increase battery lifetime
– hot swappable batteries from front panel
– connector for remote power off or remote on/off function
– construction type: free standing model
– output voltage range: 230v (+6%/-10%)
– extended battery capability: no
– topology: line-interactive
– btu rating: online: 225
– input nominal voltage: 230v default (200/208/220/230/240v)
– input frequency rang: 47-70 hz (50 hz system), 56.5-70 hz (60 hz system), 40 hz in low sensitivity mode
– phase (output): 1
– battery management: abm or constant voltage charging method (user selectable), automatic battery test, deep -discharge protection
– auto shutdown function: yes
– number of outputs c13: 8
– va rating: 1150 va
– potential free switch contact: yes
– receptacle: (8) c13
– phase (input): 1
– usb cable
– serial cable
– (2) iec-iec cables
– safety instructions
– noise level: <40 db at 1 meter
– feed type: 1
– runtime graph: view runtime graph view runtime graph
– user interface: multilingual graphical lcd display
– battery quantity: 3
– voltage: 230v
– temperature range: 0-90% non-condensing
– ethernet interface: no
– protocol; snmp
– 1 usb port + 1 rs232 serial port and relay contacts (usb and rs232 ports cannot be used simultaneously), 1 mini–terminal block for remote on/off and remote power off
– relative humidity: 0-90% non-condensing
– rack mounting kit: no
– output frequency: 50-60 hz
– runtime at full load: 4 min
– type of interface: other
– battery rating: 12v/9 ah
– type: ups
– output nominal voltage; 230v default (200/208/220/230/240v)
– expansion slots: one slot for optional communication card
– input voltage range: 160-294v (adjustable to 150v-294v)
– nominal frequency: 50-60 hz
– altitude: 2000 m
Reasons to buy from eGadgets South Africa:
-Free delivery on all purchases.
-Safe and secure online shopping.
-Personalized, speedy and convenient customer service (Have your purchase delivered to you at the comfort of your home or office).
-Get a further 3.5% discount on your purchase when you pay by EFT checkout.
-Very competitive pricing on all products
-Earn e-points with every purchase, which can be used for discounts towards future purchases.
-We value our clients and believe in building long term relationships.
-Our clients believe in our services.
Watch below what South African Comedian and MC Masood Boomgaard has to say about eGadgets South Africa
-Our clients enjoy their shopping experience to the extend some have blogged about their online shopping experience. Please read the blog below written by Oomleeu
Frequently asked Questions when buying from eGadgets South Africa’s website
We know that when you make an online purchase, you will have a few questions. We have compiled these Frequently Asked Questions to assist you the best we can. If there is anything else you need clarity on, please do not hesitate to make contact with us.
1. How much is delivery?
Delivery is FREE on all purchases to anywhere in South Africa.
2. What happens once I place my order?
If you pay via payfast, you will receive an email stating your order is “processing”
If you pay by EFT, you will receive an email stating your order is placed but on “hold” until your EFT clears. You will thereafter receive an email stating that your order is “processing” once your funds clear.
A day or 2 before delivery you will receive a final email stating your order is “completed” – This email will also contain tracking details in order for you to track your order.
3. Does all your products carry a warranty?
Yes, every single product listed on our website carries a minimum of a years warranty.
4. Is there walk in service centers where I can take in my product if it is faulty?
Yes there is. Each brand has a dedicated walk in service center.
5. How do I make use of the 3.5% discount on my purchase?
All you need to do is chose the EFT option as your method of payment on checkout. Thereafter the system calculates your final price to pay.
6. How safe is your website for me to transact on?
Our website is as secure as any website can possibly be. We have our SSL Certificate clearance. We also use payfast as our trusted partner to process transactions. Payfast is a trusted payment portal used by many other leading online companies. We do not store any of your card details. You also have the option of doing a direct EFT as opposed to entering any of your card details.
7. How reputable is eGadgets South Africa?
We have been around for over 7 years and our focus is to make a positive difference by bringing you great service with the best prices in the market. Over this time we have gained extremely loyal clients and continue to always make a positive difference.
8. What is your delivery policy?
eGadgets South Africa will only use a reputable national courier partner for deliveries. We will only deliver products to a physical address, and not to a PO Box/Postnet. Please note that we always work very closely with the relevant courier companies to ensure that your order is delivered safely and in time to you. Please ensure that the delivery address is your home or office, where an authorized person can sign for your delivery in your absence. Delivery can take between an estimated 3 to 5 working days once your payment clears unless otherwise stated. eGadgets South Africa will not ship any products outside the boundaries of South Africa.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Mecer SNMP Network Card for Mecer WTU/GTU/FTU/GRU ON-LINE UPS
MECER WINNER PRO 6000VA ON-LINE TOWER UPS PF 0.8
Mecer WPTU/WPRU 6/10KVA on-line tower extended battery bank