Condition : New
Shipped in 3 to 5 working days
The most compact scanner reliably handles mixed batches and large sizes
- Wide range feeding ability including regular A8 to A3 sizes, as well as folded A2 documents and plastic cards
- Several functions to ensure reliable and immediate scanning;
80ppm/160 ipm, 100-sheets Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) with Stacking Control function,
Skew Reducer and iSOP (Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection)
- LED light-source
- USB 3.0 Connectivity
- Comes with PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS), PaperStream Capture and PaperStream Capture Pro is available as an option.
|Image Sensor Type||Color CCD (Charge Coupled Device) x 2 (front x 1, back x 1)|
|Light Source||White LED Array x 4 (front s, back x2)|
|Multifeed Detection||Ultrasonic multi-feed detection sensor x 1, Paper detection sensor|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|Output Format(1)||Color (24-bit)||50 to 600 dpi
(adjustable by 1 dpi increments), 1,200 dpi (driver)(2)
|Output Color Depth||Color: 24-bit, Grayscale: 8-bit, Monochrome: 1-bit|
|Internal Video Processing||4,096 levels (12-bit)|
|Image Processing Functions||Multi image output, Automatic color detection, Blank page detection, Dynamic threshold (iDTC), Advanced DTC, SDTC, Error diffusion, De-Screen, Emphasis, Halftone, Dropout color (None /Red /Green /Blue /White / Saturation /Custom), sRGB output, Hole punch removal, Index tab cropping, Split image, De-Skew, Edge correction, Vertical streaks reduction, Cropping, Dither, Static threshold|
|Simplex: 80 ppm, Duplex: 160 ipm
(200 dpi / 300 dpi)
|Simplex: 65 ppm, Duplex: 130 ipm
(200 dpi / 300 dpi)
|Paper chute capacity (A4 Landscape)(6)||100 Sheets (A4: 80 g/m² or 20 lb.)|
|Daily Duty Cycle||12,000 Pages|
|Document Size||Minimum||50.8 mm x 69 mm (2 in. x 2.72 in.)|
|Maximum(7)||304.8 mm x 431.8 mm (12 in. x 17 in.)|
|Long page scanning(8)||304.8 mm x 5,588 mm (12 in. x 220 in. )|
|Letter||27 to 413 g/m² (7.2 to 110 lb.)|
|A8 sheets||127 to 209 g/m² (34 to 56 lb.)|
|Card||Up to 1.4 mm (10)|
|Interface||USB 3.0 / USB 2.0 / USB 1.1 (backward compatible)|
|Minimum PC Specification||PaperStream IP i5 2.5 MHz Processor, 4 GB RAM|
|Power Requirements||100 to 240 VAC ± 10 %|
|Power Consumption||Operating mode: 43 W or less, Sleep mode: 1.4 W or less, Auto Standby(OFF) mode: Less than 0.35 W|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)(11)||380 mm x 209 mm x 168 mm (14.96 in. x 8.23 in. x 6.61 in.)|
|Weight||7.6 kg (16 lb.) or less|
|Environmental Compatibility||ENERGY STAR® / RoHS|
|Operating Environment||Temperature||5 °C to 35 °C (41 °F to 95 °F )|
|Relative Humidity||20 % – 80 % (non-condensing)|
|Included Items||ADF paper chute, AC cable, AC adapter, USB cable, Setup DVD-ROM|
|Included Software / Drivers||PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS) , Software Operation Panel, Error Recovery Guide, PaperStream Capture, ScanSnap Manager for fi Series(12), 2D Barcode for PaperStream(12), Scan to Microsoft SharePoint(12), ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap(12), Scanner Central Admin Agent|
|Options||Post Imprinter (Back-side), PaperStream Capture Pro|
|Supported Operating Systems||Windows® 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® 8 / 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server® 2016 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2012 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2012 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2008 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2008 (32-bit/64-bit)|
- Selectable maximum density may vary depending on the length of scanned document.
- When scanning at high resolution (over 600 dpi), some limitations apply to the size of the document that could be scanned, depending on system environment.
- Actual scanning speeds are affected by data transmission and software processing times.
- Indicated speeds are from using JPEG compression.
- Indicated speeds are from using TIFF G4 compression.
- Maximum capacity varies, depending upon paper weight.
- The minimum scanning area only applies to using the ADF.
- It becomes the following specifications with resolution.
200 dpi or less : 220 in. (5,588 mm)
300 dpi or less : 215 in. (5,461 mm)
400 dpi or less : 160 in. (4,064 mm)
600 dpi or less : 106.3 in. (2,700 mm)
- The paper weight only applies to using the ADF.
- Capable of scanning up to 3 cards at a time. (Note: does not set more than one embossed card at a time.)
- Excluding the ADF paper chute and Stacker.
- The software can be downloaded from the website designated in the Setup DVD-ROM.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipped in 3 to 5 working days, Symbol Laser Handheld Barcode Scanner Incl Retail Stand
Shipped in 3 to 5 working days, 1D Handheld Laser Barcode Scanner Incl Retail Stand - USB
Shipped in 3 to 5 working days, The Fujitsu image scanner FI-5950 production scanner is the paper-to-digital highway that minimizes human interaction with dependable pre to post scan automation. Excellent sheet handling functions and reliable paper processing performance support continuous and efficient mixed batch processing. Operators can incorporate the advanced image enhancement functions and experience high speed processing - essential for productive batch scanning. Fujitsu image enhancement, paper processing and automated procedures result in measurable business advantages when used for production and ad hoc image capture and high-volume archiving.