Display – 5. 1 ” | 1080 x 1920 Resolution
Memory – 4GB RAM | 32GB ROM
Camera – Rear Camera: 12 MP + 20MP | Front Camera: 8 MP
SIM – Single SIM
Battery – 3200 mAh
– With a 5.1″ IPS-NEO LCD Screen the Huawei P10 sets an industry benchmark for style and craftsmanship with the first hyper diamond-cut finishing on a smartphone, adding strength and colour.
– The super slim 7mm lightweight body is rounded and adds to the comfort in the hand.
– The fingerprint sensor is now on the front-hidden beneath the front Screen glass-making navigation easier and provides more Screen space for a better viewing experience
– The Camera is flush with the back and the streamlined concave power button prevents accidental depression and keeps the P10 looking streamlined and sharp.
– Size: 5.1 inches
– Type: IPS-NEO LCD capacitive touchscreen
– Colour: 16 M colours
– Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~432 ppi density)
– Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
– HUAWEI Kirin 960 CPU, Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
– Android 7.0 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie); EMUI 9.1
– 4 GB RAM + 32 GB ROM
*Due to limitations in CPU processing power, memory used by the operating system and pre-installed applications, the actual space available to users may be less than the stated memory capacity. Actual memory space may change due to application updates, user operations, and other related factors.
Main Camera (Dual-lens camera)
– 12 MP, f/2.2, 28mm (wide), PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
– 20 MP B/W, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/2.7″, PDAF, Laser AFase focus, contrast focus)
Front Camera (Single-lens camera)
– 8 MP, f/1.9
– Non-removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery
– Fast battery charging 22.5W
– GSM / HSPA / LTE
Note: Functions available on the live network depend on the carrier network.
– WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
– Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE, aptX
– GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
– NFC: Yes
– Radio: No
– USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
What’s in the box
1x Phone (battery included)
1x 3.5 mm Headset
1x Type-C Cable
1x Eject pin
1x Quick Start Guide
Reasons to buy from eGadgets South Africa’s website:
-Free delivery on all purchases.
-Safe and secure online shopping.
-Personalized, speedy and convenient customer service (Have your purchase delivered to you at the comfort of your home or office).
-Get a further 3.5% discount on your purchase when you pay by EFT on checkout.
-Very competitive pricing on all products
-Earn e-points with every purchase, which can be used for discounts towards future purchases.
-We value our clients and believe in building long term relationships.
-Our clients believe in our services.
Watch below what South African Comedian and MC Masood Boomgaard has to say about eGadgets South Africa
-Our clients enjoy their shopping experience to the extend some have blogged about their online shopping experience. Please read the blog below written by Oomleeu
Frequently asked Questions when buying from eGadgets South Africa’s website
We know that when you make an online purchase, you will have a few questions. We have compiled these Frequently Asked Questions to assist you the best we can. If there is anything else you need clarity on, please do not hesitate to make contact with us.
1. How much is delivery?
Delivery is FREE on all purchases to anywhere in South Africa.
2. What happens once I place my order?
If you pay via payfast, you will receive an email stating your order is “processing”
If you pay by EFT, you will receive an email stating your order is placed but on “hold” until your EFT clears. You will thereafter receive an email stating that your order is “processing” once your funds clear.
A day or 2 before delivery you will receive a final email stating your order is “completed” – This email will also contain tracking details in order for you to track your order.
3. Does all your products carry a warranty?
Yes, every single product listed on our website carries a minimum of a years warranty.
4. Is there walk in service centres where I can take in my product if it is faulty?
Yes there is. Each brand has a dedicated walk in service centre.
5. How do I make use of the 3.5% discount on my purchase?
All you need to do is chose the EFT option as your method of payment on checkout. Thereafter the system calculates your final price to pay.
6. How safe is your website for me to transact on?
Our website is as secure as any website can possibly be. We have our SSL Certificate clearance. We also use payfast as our trusted partner to process transactions. Payfast is a trusted payment portal used by many other leading online companies. We do not store any of your card details. You also have the option of doing a direct EFT as opposed to entering any of your card details.
7. How reputable is eGadgets South Africa?
We have been around for over 7 years and our focus is to make a positive difference by bringing you great service with the best prices in the market. Over this time we have gained extremely loyal clients and continue to always make a positive difference.
8. What is your delivery policy?
eGadgets South Africa will only use a reputable national courier partner for deliveries. We will only deliver products to a physical address, and not to a PO Box/Postnet. Please note that we always work very closely with the relevant courier companies to ensure that your order is delivered safely and in time to you. Please ensure that the delivery address is your home or office, where an authorised person can sign for your delivery in your absence. Delivery can take between an estimated 3 to 5 working days once your payment clears unless otherwise stated. eGadgets South Africa will not ship any products outside the boundaries of South Africa.