Mecer 1200VA 720W 12V Inverter – IVR-1200LBKS – Excludes Battery
R2,699.00 Price incl. VAT
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Found this product at a lower price? Click here to let us know and we will try to match the price
Mecer 1200VA 720W 12V Inverter – IVR-1200LBKS – Excludes Battery
Shipped in an estimated 3 to 5 working days – Tracking details will be sent to you a day or 2 before delivery.
While stocks last!
Mecer has been one of South Africa’s top-selling PCs over the past two decades. Mustek’s ongoing interaction within the international IT industry has ensured that Mecer has remained a techno-leader at the forefront of technology.
– Simulated sine wave inverter
– Built-in AVR for voltage regulation
– Wide input voltage range: 90-280 VAC
– 12VDC available
– Overload and short circuit protection
– LCD display for comprehensive information
– MODEL Mecer IVR-1200LBK
– CAPACITY 1200 VA / 720 W
– POWER FACTOR 0.8
– Input Voltage range 90-280VAC
– Output Voltage
– Bypass mode: 0utput voltage same as input voltage
– AVR mode:Output voltage = Input voltage 1.2 at Input voltage – Output Frequency Same as input
– Output Voltage 230Vac +/-10%
– Transfer Time 20ms typical
– Waveform Modified Sine-wave
– Bypass Mode (in VA and Watts) Load >110%+/-15% , alarm 5 mins then fault
– Load >130% +/-15%, fault immediately.
– AVR Mode (in VA and Watts)at Input voltage > 170VAC Load >100%+/-15%, go to bypass mode
– AVR Mode (in VA and Watts)at Input voltage < 170VAC Load >60%+/-15%, go to bypass mode
– Battery Mode (in W) Load>110% +/-15%, overload alarm for 15s, and then will switch to fault mode for 10s. Then unit will re-start for 5 times Load>120% +/-15% , fault & cut off O/P immediately.
Short Circuit Protection:
– Line Mode Breaker
– Battery Mode Current limit +Firmware Protection
Battery: (Excludes Batteries)
– Battery Voltage 12VDC
– Acceptable Battery Type Rechargeable lead-acid battery, Deep discharge battery (Excludes Battery)
– Polarity Reserve Protection Yes
– Charger available I/P range 90 280V
– Constant Current Charger Voltage 14.3VDC +/-2%
– Floating Charge Voltage 13.7VDC +/-2%
– Maximum Charge Current 10A or 20A
– DC Start Voltage >11VDC
– Dimension, D X W X H (mm) 350 x 90 x 300
– Net Weight (kgs) 4.5
– Operating Humidity 0 to 90% Relative Humidity(Non-condensing)
– Operating Temperature 0 degrees C to 40 degrees C
– Storage Temperature -15 degrees C to 50 degrees C
1 Year Warranty
Reasons to buy from eGadgets South Africa:
-Free delivery on all purchases.
-Safe and secure online shopping.
-Personalized, speedy and convenient customer service (Have your purchase delivered to you at the comfort of your home or office).
-Get a further 3.5% discount on your purchase when you pay by EFT checkout.
-Very competitive pricing on all products
-Earn e-points with every purchase, which can be used for discounts towards future purchases.
-We value our clients and believe in building long term relationships.
-Our clients believe in our services.
Watch below what South African Comedian and MC Masood Boomgaard has to say about eGadgets South Africa
-Our clients enjoy their shopping experience to the extend some have blogged about their online shopping experience. Please read the blog below written by Oomleeu
Frequently asked Questions when buying from eGadgets South Africa’s website
We know that when you make an online purchase, you will have a few questions. We have compiled these Frequently Asked Questions to assist you the best we can. If there is anything else you need clarity on, please do not hesitate to make contact with us.
1. How much is delivery?
Delivery is FREE on all purchases to anywhere in South Africa.
2. What happens once I place my order?
If you pay via payfast, you will receive an email stating your order is “processing”
If you pay by EFT, you will receive an email stating your order is placed but on “hold” until your EFT clears. You will thereafter receive an email stating that your order is “processing” once your funds clear.
A day or 2 before delivery you will receive a final email stating your order is “completed” – This email will also contain tracking details in order for you to track your order.
3. Does all your products carry a warranty?
Yes, every single product listed on our website carries a minimum of a years warranty.
4. Is there walk in service centers where I can take in my product if it is faulty?
Yes there is. Each brand has a dedicated walk in service center.
5. How do I make use of the 3.5% discount on my purchase?
All you need to do is chose the EFT option as your method of payment on checkout. Thereafter the system calculates your final price to pay.
6. How safe is your website for me to transact on?
Our website is as secure as any website can possibly be. We have our SSL Certificate clearance. We also use payfast as our trusted partner to process transactions. Payfast is a trusted payment portal used by many other leading online companies. We do not store any of your card details. You also have the option of doing a direct EFT as opposed to entering any of your card details.
7. How reputable is eGadgets South Africa?
We have been around for over 7 years and our focus is to make a positive difference by bringing you great service with the best prices in the market. Over this time we have gained extremely loyal clients and continue to always make a positive difference.
8. What is your delivery policy?
eGadgets South Africa will only use a reputable national courier partner for deliveries. We will only deliver products to a physical address, and not to a PO Box/Postnet. Please note that we always work very closely with the relevant courier companies to ensure that your order is delivered safely and in time to you. Please ensure that the delivery address is your home or office, where an authorized person can sign for your delivery in your absence. Delivery can take between an estimated 3 to 5 working days once your payment clears unless otherwise stated. eGadgets South Africa will not ship any products outside the boundaries of South Africa.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Mecer 5kva/5kw pf1 64v charger, 48v dc.
Condition : New Shipped in 3 to 5 working days FEATURES Mecer External PWM Solar Power Charger for IVR-2400LBKS PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS Manufacturer Mecer Factory Number EXT-SCC-2400LBKS Product Type Solar Power Charger Sales SupportOnlineNeed help? Chat via Whatsapp
Shipped in 3 to 5 working days, Mecer 43” 16:9 Full HD 1080P LED Panel, 1920 x 1080 *2 x HDMI, 2 x USB2.0, 1 x AV, 1 x RJ45, built-in media player, Built-in android 8.0 module with arm cortex-a35 quad core cpu (1.6ghz) *1gb ddr3 and 8gb eMMC, embedded 802.11 b/g/n wireless LAN (support HDR), Built-in speakers (8w x 2), includes pedestal *969 x 566/624 x 73/228mm.
Condition : New Shipped in 3 to 5 working days Mecer Xpression Intel Quad Core 14” Notebook – White Specifications: – Screen size: 14″ 1366 x 768 Panel – Processor: Intel Quad Core Processor Z8350 – Memory: 2GB DDR3L – Storage: 32GB eMMC – Operating system: Window 10 Home WiFi: – 802.11.b/g/n wireless LAN [...]
Mecer 3kva/3kw 3000w mppt 48v (battery connection).