Millions of girls around the world are being denied an education and missing a chance to learn vital skills, all due to poverty, gross lack of guidance and information, negative perceptions while menstruating, and poor hygiene and sanitary facilities. A situation made worse by shyness, embarrassment, and fear. This leads to self esteem issues and disempowerment. Most of these girls seek information from their peers who don’t know any better.
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams, the future belongs to those who see the possibilities before they become obvious and sometimes the future needs some guidance and encouragement to re‐ affirm their belief and strength in themselves. And that is where WE shine.
Benefits Of Using Mina
– Be free with your cup for up to 6 hours.
– Made out of 100% medical grade silicon which makes it resilient, soft and flexible
– Inserted into the vagina to collect the menstrual fluid , rather than absorb the fluid.
– Collects up to 3 times more fluid than a tampon
– Economical- 1 cup lasts up to 5 years
– When inserted CORRECTLY, the cup sits about half an inch inside the vagina and creates a vacuum seal to prevent leaks
– Provides 6-12 hours of leak free protection depending on size of the cup
– Eco-friendly as there is nothing to throw away (In SA alone, over 60 million tampons/pads are thrown away MONTHLY)
– Stay healthy- no chemicals, odourless, discreet, hypoallergenic, comfy
– Easy to clean- just needs water or tissue to clean, can be sterilised in hot water if required
– Be sporty- no drama
– Pain free – you can’t even feel it
– HAPPY .PERIOD.