Condition : New
Shipped in 3 to 5 working days
The most compact scanner reliably handles mixed batches and large sizes
- Wide range feeding ability including regular A8 to A3 sizes, as well as folded A2 documents and plastic cards
- Several functions to ensure reliable and immediate scanning;
80ppm/160 ipm, 100-sheets Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) with Stacking Control function,
Skew Reducer and iSOP (Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection)
- LED light-source
- USB 3.0 Connectivity
- Comes with PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS), PaperStream Capture and PaperStream Capture Pro is available as an option.
|Image Sensor Type||Color CCD (Charge Coupled Device) x 2 (front x 1, back x 1)|
|Light Source||White LED Array x 4 (front s, back x2)|
|Multifeed Detection||Ultrasonic multi-feed detection sensor x 1, Paper detection sensor|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|Output Format(1)||Color (24-bit)||50 to 600 dpi
(adjustable by 1 dpi increments), 1,200 dpi (driver)(2)
|Output Color Depth||Color: 24-bit, Grayscale: 8-bit, Monochrome: 1-bit|
|Internal Video Processing||4,096 levels (12-bit)|
|Image Processing Functions||Multi image output, Automatic color detection, Blank page detection, Dynamic threshold (iDTC), Advanced DTC, SDTC, Error diffusion, De-Screen, Emphasis, Halftone, Dropout color (None /Red /Green /Blue /White / Saturation /Custom), sRGB output, Hole punch removal, Index tab cropping, Split image, De-Skew, Edge correction, Vertical streaks reduction, Cropping, Dither, Static threshold|
|Simplex: 80 ppm, Duplex: 160 ipm
(200 dpi / 300 dpi)
|Simplex: 65 ppm, Duplex: 130 ipm
(200 dpi / 300 dpi)
|Paper chute capacity (A4 Landscape)(6)||100 Sheets (A4: 80 g/m² or 20 lb.)|
|Daily Duty Cycle||12,000 Pages|
|Document Size||Minimum||50.8 mm x 69 mm (2 in. x 2.72 in.)|
|Maximum(7)||304.8 mm x 431.8 mm (12 in. x 17 in.)|
|Long page scanning(8)||304.8 mm x 5,588 mm (12 in. x 220 in. )|
|Letter||27 to 413 g/m² (7.2 to 110 lb.)|
|A8 sheets||127 to 209 g/m² (34 to 56 lb.)|
|Card||Up to 1.4 mm (10)|
|Interface||USB 3.0 / USB 2.0 / USB 1.1 (backward compatible)|
|Minimum PC Specification||PaperStream IP i5 2.5 MHz Processor, 4 GB RAM|
|Power Requirements||100 to 240 VAC ± 10 %|
|Power Consumption||Operating mode: 43 W or less, Sleep mode: 1.4 W or less, Auto Standby(OFF) mode: Less than 0.35 W|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)(11)||380 mm x 209 mm x 168 mm (14.96 in. x 8.23 in. x 6.61 in.)|
|Weight||7.6 kg (16 lb.) or less|
|Environmental Compatibility||ENERGY STAR® / RoHS|
|Operating Environment||Temperature||5 °C to 35 °C (41 °F to 95 °F )|
|Relative Humidity||20 % – 80 % (non-condensing)|
|Included Items||ADF paper chute, AC cable, AC adapter, USB cable, Setup DVD-ROM|
|Included Software / Drivers||PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS) , Software Operation Panel, Error Recovery Guide, PaperStream Capture, ScanSnap Manager for fi Series(12), 2D Barcode for PaperStream(12), Scan to Microsoft SharePoint(12), ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap(12), Scanner Central Admin Agent|
|Options||Post Imprinter (Back-side), PaperStream Capture Pro|
|Supported Operating Systems||Windows® 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® 8 / 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server® 2016 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2012 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2012 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2008 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2008 (32-bit/64-bit)|
- Selectable maximum density may vary depending on the length of scanned document.
- When scanning at high resolution (over 600 dpi), some limitations apply to the size of the document that could be scanned, depending on system environment.
- Actual scanning speeds are affected by data transmission and software processing times.
- Indicated speeds are from using JPEG compression.
- Indicated speeds are from using TIFF G4 compression.
- Maximum capacity varies, depending upon paper weight.
- The minimum scanning area only applies to using the ADF.
- It becomes the following specifications with resolution.
200 dpi or less : 220 in. (5,588 mm)
300 dpi or less : 215 in. (5,461 mm)
400 dpi or less : 160 in. (4,064 mm)
600 dpi or less : 106.3 in. (2,700 mm)
- The paper weight only applies to using the ADF.
- Capable of scanning up to 3 cards at a time. (Note: does not set more than one embossed card at a time.)
- Excluding the ADF paper chute and Stacker.
- The software can be downloaded from the website designated in the Setup DVD-ROM.