Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA SSD
R5,199.00 Price incl. VAT
Shipped in 3 to 5 working days, Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA SSD, read speed up to 560 MB/S, write speed up to 530 MB/S, random read up to 100,000 IOPS, random write up to 90,000 IOPS, MJX controller, 1GB LPDDR4 4, V-NAND.
– Performance: The 860 PRO performs at sequential write speeds up to 530 MB/s with the best combination of the latest V-NAND and a refined controller, delivering sequential read speeds up to 560 MB/s.
– Fierce endurance: Under heavy workloads, endurance is everything. Safely store and render 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications, up to 8x higher TBW than the previous 850 PRO. The latest V-NAND technology gives you industry-leading endurance backed by a 5-year or up to 4,800 TBW limited warranty..
– Compatibility: Benefit from faster, more fluid communication with your host system. The refined ECC algorithm and a new MJX controller generate higher speeds, and the improved queued trim enhances Linux compatibility. Our advanced engineering makes the 860 PRO more compatible with your computing system.
– General Feature:
Application: Client PCs
1,024 GB (1 GB=1 Billion byte by IDEMA) Actual usable capacity may be less (due to formatting, partitioning, operating system, applications or otherwise)
– Form Factor: 2.5 inch
– Interface: SATA 6 Gb/s Interface, compatible with SATA 3 Gb/s & SATA 1.5 Gb/s interface
– Dimension (WxHxD): 100 X 69.85 X 6.8 (mm)
– Weight: Max 60.0 g Weight
– NAND Type: Samsung V-NAND 2bit MLC
– Controller: Samsung MJX Controller
– Samsung 1 GB Low Power DDR4
– TRIM Support: TRIM Supported
– S.M.A.R.T Support: S.M.A.R.T Supported
– GC (Garbage Collection): Auto Garbage Collection Algorithm
– AES 256-bit Encryption (Class 0)
– TCG/Opal IEEE1667 (Encrypted drive)
WWN Support: World Wide Name supported
Device Sleep Mode Support: Yes
– Sequential Read:
Up to 560 MB/s Sequential Read Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
- Sequential Write:
Up to 530 MB/s Sequential Write Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
- Random Read (4KB, QD32):
Up to 100,000 IOPS Random Read Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
- Random Write (4KB, QD32):
Up to 90,000 IOPS Random Write Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
- Random Read (4KB, QD1):
Up to 11,000 IOPS Random Read Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
- Random Write (4KB, QD1):
Up to 43,000 IOPS Random Write Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
Average: 2.2 W Maximum: 4.5 W (Burst mode) Actual power consumption may vary depending on system hardware & configuration
Reliability (MTBF): 2 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
Operating Temperature: 0 – 70 degrees C Operating Temperature
Shock: 1,500 G & 0.5 ms (Half sine)
Management SW: Magician Software for SSD management
Reasons to buy from eGadgets South Africa:
-Free delivery on all purchases.
-Safe and secure online shopping.
-Personalized, speedy and convenient customer service (Have your purchase delivered to you at the comfort of your home or office).
-Get a further 3.5% discount on your purchase when you pay by EFT checkout.
-Very competitive pricing on all products
-Earn e-points with every purchase, which can be used for discounts towards future purchases.
-We value our clients and believe in building long term relationships.
-Our clients believe in our services.
Watch below what South African Comedian and MC Masood Boomgaard has to say about eGadgets South Africa
-Our clients enjoy their shopping experience to the extend some have blogged about their online shopping experience. Please read the blog below written by Oomleeu
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.