Display – 6.5″ | 720 x 1600 (HD+) Resolution
Memory – 4GB RAM | 64GB ROM
Camera – Rear Camera: 48.0 MP + 5.0 MP + 2.0 MP + 2.0 MP | Front Camera: 8.0 MP
SIM – Dual SIM | Nano-SIM
Battery – 5000 mAh
More display means more room to play
– Expand your view to the 6.5-inch Infinity-V Display of Galaxy A12 and see what you’ve been missing. Thanks to HD+ technology, your everyday content looks sharp, crisp and clear.
Looks as good as it feels
– Galaxy A12 combines streamlined design aesthetics with classic colors. Refined curves make it comfortable to hold and provides easy screen navigation.
Upgrade your mobile photography with Quad Camera
– Snap memorable moments in clear detail with the 48MP Main Camera. Expand the viewing angle with Ultra Wide Camera. Customize focus with Depth Camera, or get closer to the details with Macro Camera.
Defence-grade security. Protect what matters to you.
– Built into the phone’s hardware and software from the start, Samsung Knox protects your phone from the minute it’s turned on. Offering multi-layered security, it defends your most sensitive information from malware and malicious threats.
– CPU Speed: 2.3GHz, 1.8GHz
– CPU Type: Octa-Core
– Size (Main_Display): 165.5mm (6.5″)
– Resolution (Main Display): 720 x 1600 (HD+)
– Technology (Main Display): PLS TFT LCD
– Color Depth (Main Display): 16M
– Resolution (Multiple): 48.0 MP + 5.0 MP + 2.0 MP + 2.0 MP
– F Number (Multiple): F2.0 , F2.2 , F2.4 , F2.4
– Auto Focus: Yes
– OIS: No
– Zoom: Digital Zoom up to 10x
– Resolution: 8.0 MP
– F Number: F2.2
– Auto Focus: No
– OIS: No
– Flash: No
– Video Recording Resolution: FHD (1920 x 1080)@30fps
– RAM_Size (GB): 4
– ROM Size (GB): 64 *
– Available Memory (GB)*: 48.4
– External Memory Support: MicroSD (Up to 1TB)
– Number of SIM: Dual-SIM
– SIM size: Nano-SIM (4FF)
– SIM Slot Type: SIM 1 + SIM 2 + MicroSD
– Infra: 2G GSM, 3G WCDMA, 4G LTE FDD, 4G LTE TDD
– 2G GSM: GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900
– 3G UMTS: B1(2100), B5(850), B8(900)
– 4G FDD LTE: B1(2100), B3(1800), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B20(800), B28(700)
– 4G TDD LTE: B38(2600), B40(2300), B41(2500)
– USB Interface: USB Type-C
– USB Version: USB 2.0
– Location Technology: GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo
– Earjack: 3.5mm Stereo
– MHL: No
– Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
– Wi-Fi Direct: Yes
– Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth v5.0
– NFC: No
– PC Sync.: Smart Switch (PC version)
– Touch Bar
– Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Grip Sensor, Virtual Light Sensing, Virtual Proximity Sensing
– Dimension (HxWxD, mm): 164.0 x 75.8 x 8.9
– Weight (g): 205
– Battery Capacity (mAh, Typical): 5000
– Removable: No
What’s in the box
Quit Start Guide
Reasons to buy from eGadgets South Africa’s website:
-Free delivery on all purchases.
-Safe and secure online shopping.
-Personalized, speedy and convenient customer service (Have your purchase delivered to you at the comfort of your home or office).
-Get a further 3.5% discount on your purchase when you pay by EFT on checkout.
-Very competitive pricing on all products
-Earn e-points with every purchase, which can be used for discounts towards future purchases.
-We value our clients and believe in building long term relationships.
-Our clients believe in our services.
Watch below what South African Comedian and MC Masood Boomgaard has to say about eGadgets South Africa
-Our clients enjoy their shopping experience to the extend some have blogged about their online shopping experience. Please read the blog below written by Oomleeu
Frequently asked Questions when buying from eGadgets South Africa’s website
We know that when you make an online purchase, you will have a few questions. We have compiled these Frequently Asked Questions to assist you the best we can. If there is anything else you need clarity on, please do not hesitate to make contact with us.
1. How much is delivery?
Delivery is FREE on all purchases to anywhere in South Africa.
2. What happens once I place my order?
If you pay via payfast, you will receive an email stating your order is “processing”
If you pay by EFT, you will receive an email stating your order is placed but on “hold” until your EFT clears. You will thereafter receive an email stating that your order is “processing” once your funds clear.
A day or 2 before delivery you will receive a final email stating your order is “completed” – This email will also contain tracking details in order for you to track your order.
3. Does all your products carry a warranty?
Yes, every single product listed on our website carries a minimum of a years warranty.
4. Is there walk in service centres where I can take in my product if it is faulty?
Yes there is. Each brand has a dedicated walk in service centre.
5. How do I make use of the 3.5% discount on my purchase?
All you need to do is chose the EFT option as your method of payment on checkout. Thereafter the system calculates your final price to pay.
6. How safe is your website for me to transact on?
Our website is as secure as any website can possibly be. We have our SSL Certificate clearance. We also use payfast as our trusted partner to process transactions. Payfast is a trusted payment portal used by many other leading online companies. We do not store any of your card details. You also have the option of doing a direct EFT as opposed to entering any of your card details.
7. How reputable is eGadgets South Africa?
We have been around for over 7 years and our focus is to make a positive difference by bringing you great service with the best prices in the market. Over this time we have gained extremely loyal clients and continue to always make a positive difference.
8. What is your delivery policy?
eGadgets South Africa will only use a reputable national courier partner for deliveries. We will only deliver products to a physical address, and not to a PO Box/Postnet. Please note that we always work very closely with the relevant courier companies to ensure that your order is delivered safely and in time to you. Please ensure that the delivery address is your home or office, where an authorised person can sign for your delivery in your absence. Delivery can take between an estimated 3 to 5 working days once your payment clears unless otherwise stated. eGadgets South Africa will not ship any products outside the boundaries of South Africa.